I am not the first person to write on this but I felt it was important to state my views on how things are happening in India. Post Nirbhaya incident the things have not come to an end, I think the challenge of women dignity remains.
I am referring to the un-ended rape cases piling up in news paper.
The dos and donts of right behaviour should be seeded right at childhood before they are having freedom to act in society. I think our values are not embibed in each one to be good human. If we don't embibe values the country will have demons who will do such misdeeds.
Fear of society and fear of god has to be present in each individual. I think there is a need to nurture children with this in mind.
The societal micro causal loop also brings such issues. Sex is treated as basic human need but when the human is refrained from this then it turns into violence and unlawful act. Why do human refrain from this. One reason is that declining women ratio to men, there are several states where women ratio to men is below 750' since last 10'years. This results into young men unable to find their pair on time, eventually leads to challenges of refraining.. Which some of them aren't able to tolerate. This results into crime.
How to stop this- I think fear should be immediate solution. Long term solution is to ensure values are built into each child. The current dictum of giving death statement for such crime has also resulted into most of the report on rapes resulting into murder of the victim. This is again dangerous for the society.
I think collectively we need to be alert and identify such abnormal humans in the system.
I am referring to the un-ended rape cases piling up in news paper.
The dos and donts of right behaviour should be seeded right at childhood before they are having freedom to act in society. I think our values are not embibed in each one to be good human. If we don't embibe values the country will have demons who will do such misdeeds.
Fear of society and fear of god has to be present in each individual. I think there is a need to nurture children with this in mind.
The societal micro causal loop also brings such issues. Sex is treated as basic human need but when the human is refrained from this then it turns into violence and unlawful act. Why do human refrain from this. One reason is that declining women ratio to men, there are several states where women ratio to men is below 750' since last 10'years. This results into young men unable to find their pair on time, eventually leads to challenges of refraining.. Which some of them aren't able to tolerate. This results into crime.
How to stop this- I think fear should be immediate solution. Long term solution is to ensure values are built into each child. The current dictum of giving death statement for such crime has also resulted into most of the report on rapes resulting into murder of the victim. This is again dangerous for the society.
I think collectively we need to be alert and identify such abnormal humans in the system.

No comments:
Post a Comment